current svn fails to build collection

Aaron VonderHaar gruen0aermel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 06:44:56 UTC 2006

Some more info about this problem:  It just happened to me after
upping to r575764 (sorry, I don't remember which revision I was using
before). Even though the status bar indicates the the collection scan
completes quickly, I notice that amarokcollectionscanner is still
running and is continuously accessing the hard drive that my mp3s are
on.  Even after closing Amarok, amarokcollectionscanner is still
running.  There is nothing in the console that indicates any error.
For instance, ScanController::doJob is still running every so often.

--Aaron V.