New moodbar implementation

Joe Rabinoff rabinoff at post.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 22 22:41:19 UTC 2006

What I'm worried about is that you'll get tons of people with no idea how to
enable the moodbar at all, since they'll have no indication that the feature
even exists unless they have the moodbar binary installed correctly.  It
makes more sense to me to allow the user to enable the moodbar and then tell
them the binary isn't installed correctly, so they at least know about it; if
they're not interested in installing the binary, they should just keep the
feature turned off.

I don't feel strongly about this, so if people like Ian's way better, then
I'll be happy to implement it that way.