Only xine? why?

Torgil Svensson torgil.svensson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 19:19:46 UTC 2006

> Because those are Xine specific options. Xine probably should be setup
> to use the KDE proxy settings, but it currently doesn't do so.

I just can't see that "CDDB Server" and "HTTP Proxy" should be
engine-specific, even if you use Xine for the functionality right now.
But maybe it's just me.

> Its Paul the Gstreamer's maintainer's judgement that its currently
> disabled. It has several open bugs in the bugzilla.

This might be a reason to have [build_gstreamer10=no] , but not
removing it completely... if the user choses this option, the build
system could issue a warning.