podcast downloads

David Nason dpn48312 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 23:21:42 UTC 2006

Hi:
It appears I encountered some kind of error when I tried to compose and send
you a message on
http://amarok.kde.org/component/option,com_contact/Itemid,55/

So far, I love what I see in this AmaroK product.

I think the user documentation needs to say more about podcasts. For
example, after I have added a URL on the playlists page, and I rightclick a
program and click Download Media, where is that file getting saved to?  ( I
found the file the hard way; others might not ever find it.)  And, how can I
change where the file gets saved to? (After all,
/home/<user>/.kde/share/apps/amarok/podcasts/data/  is a hidden folder, and
is a long way to navigate down.)

I also discovered by experimenting that I could drag the podcast program
name from the playlist to a folder, and it would download it there, but in
that case, the name of the resulting mp3 did not contain all the same useful
information to tell me what program it was. It would be nice if I could do
that somehow.

Thank you.

--
From