amarok and classical music -- artist v. composer dilema

Matej Cepl ceplm at seznam.cz
Mon Aug 7 16:50:42 UTC 2006

Ian Monroe wrote:
>> Yes, it has and that was the reason why I wrote my post in the first
>> place -- there are apparently some people who at least know what's the
>> difference between Composer and Artist. Now, the question is how to make
>> it work properly ;-).
>
> Don't leave us in mystery. How doesn't it work properly?

For example, as I wrote in my original post ;-)

        Can I ask for smart grouping "group by Composer, but when there
        is none defined, group by Artist"? That seems to be the only way
        how to get out of this problem.

:-)

Matěj

http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma at jabber.cz
23 Marion St. #3, (617) 876-1259, ICQ 132822213

My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
        --Ashleigh Brilliant