featuer list @ ako

Harald Sitter sitter.harald at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 05:58:56 UTC 2006

Hey guys,

I just noticed, that the feature list linked at amarok.kde.org's
frontpage is actually totally useless. It's just a long, long, very
long list of features amarok provides (and it isn't up-to-date even),
anyway, I guess no one will read a list of stuff he maybe doesn't even
understand. The aim of this page should be to present Amarok to
potential new users, not to existing ones.

So I suggest to set up a page like the what's new for 1.4
(http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/What%27s_New_in_1.4) - description of the
most important features (wiki, lyrics, playlist management,
scriptability) and this in a way, so that _any_ user will understand
it, no matter whether he/she is advanced unix/linux user or windows
user or mac user.

Anyone having time/wants to do this?

I guess Rokymotion will help....