vision creation

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Mon Feb 14 18:03:51 CET 2011

Heya folks :)

One of the points that became very clear during the analysis for my
thesis was that we need to work on defining our vision and mission
more clearly. To do this I have prepared a wiki page with a few
questions that should help us along the way.
Please add to the page _within the next week_ whatever comes to your
mind. There are no wrong or right answers.
Next week I will start looking through what we collected and depending
on the result we'll figure out the next steps.

http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/VisionCreation   Let's do this! :)

Cheers and thanks
Lydia

--