Amarok hand-book

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 03:14:23 CET 2011

Hi Sonay!

2011/2/13 Sonay Yalım <sonay.yalim at windowslive.com>:
> Greetings from Turkey,
> I would like to help the Amarok team for a Turkish translation of Amarok
> Handbook. I am a part-time translator, though an engineering student. I work
> with translation offices. Needless to say, I am fan of Amarok. Please
> contact me about what's to be done and how it should be done.
> Have a nice day,
> Sonay Yalım

Thanks for the offer of help. All KDE translations are done by the
Localization Team: http://i18n.kde.org/

Specifically, your Turkish team: http://i18n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=tr

Please join, read the docs and helpfiles they point you to. We'd be
honored to have you translating our new Handbook!

Valorie
--
http://linuxgrandma.blogspot.com
Last.fm, Facebook, Twitter, Identica, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez