DOT article submitted

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 03:44:28 CEST 2010

Hot Off the Presses

Amarok Insider 15 published today,
http://amarok.kde.org/en/Insider/Issue_15, including articles What's
New in Amarok, Interview with a Developer: Leo Franchi, Podcasts on
your Mobile Device, Automated Playlist Generator, Weekly Windows Build
Now Available, and Organizing a Music Collection. The Insider explores
Amarok for the user, looking at features, development, and how to get
involved with the project.

Amarok 2.3.2 releases today, with many bugfixes and improvements, led
by our new Automated Playlist Generator, two new applets: Similar
artists and Upcoming events, an upgrade to Dynamic Collections, and
improvements in Collection browser, cover fetching, file browser,
podcasts, and importing labels.

Also, see our new video tutorial page, at
http://amarok.kde.org/videos. See our new features and how to use
them. Discover your music!

First time I've submitted; we'll see! It will show up at
http://dot.kde.org/ if published, for those of you who haven't see it
before.

Valorie

--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Last.fm, Facebook, Twitter, Identica, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez