Amarok website translation

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 08:07:26 CEST 2010

On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 10:54 PM, Walter Elgeti (Webmaster PeeneTours)
<webmaster at peenetours.de> wrote:
> Hello Amarok-promo team,
>
> my name is Walter, some might already know me as "Xenios" from IRC. I would
> like to support the amarok project by doing translations into german
> language.
> Valorie already told me that  there's the need to translate the amarok web
> page, which I would like to do. If you want me to do this, please send me
> some information how it can be done and what I have to do.
>
> Regards, Xenios. :-)

Hi Xenios, welcome to the team! I'll answer in generalities, in case
anyone else is interested in doing some translation for us. Start by
creating an account here: http://amarok.kde.org/user , and then ask
for rights to do translation.

Can someone more knowledgeable about translating talk about the next steps?

Valorie

--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Last.fm, Facebook, Twitter, Identica, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez