http://amarok.kde.org/en/node/760/

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Tue Sep 14 10:45:54 CEST 2010

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 10:03, Abhishek Rane <abhishekrane at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm, I've tried the second idea, and must say it looks really good,
> here's a page I made for it http://amarok.kde.org/en/node/761 .
> Currently I've not finished the page yet, but that won't take time
> once it is approved. Still, I'm rooting for the first mock-up, so I
> guess it would be better to let people cast a vote.
>
> Decide :
> A http://amarok.kde.org/en/node/760
> B http://amarok.kde.org/en/node/761

I like A better, as there already is a visible link to it, we don't
need to explain to people what these icons are, if they use social
media.

Just something which is not quite right: did we really decide to open
the closed group Amarok on Linkedin? I can't remember a discussion
about this, and I am the owner of that group on Linkedin. It is only
open to Amarok contributors so far, and there is no ongoing
discussions to follow anyway. Please remove the linkedin link until we
decide otherwise. IMO Linkedin is a professional network, not social
media for Amarok fans to follow.

About putting the icons in the sidebar: not a good idea IMHO, it is
already overloaded now, we shouldn't put too many things in the left
menu.

Thanks for the great work!

Regards, Myriam.

http://www.fsfe.org