http://amarok.kde.org/en/node/760/

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 23:50:27 CEST 2010

Abhi has made a page and presented it in #rokymotion a couple of
times. Unfortunately, we haven't crossed paths there so I could give
my feedback. I really LOVE the idea, and think that perhaps the layout
is lacking. How about the icons on the left, and a short phrase on the
right? It would be nice to have links to the basics, too: Quick Start
Guide, Download link, Forum, maybe the list(s) and IRC. I hope we can
have slick buttons for all of them. I can see lots of uses for these.

I just added a short article to the Insider about Abhi's page (current
link). I assume the final project will have a name /Social ? rather
than a node #.

By the way, take a read through the Insider and make your final edits.
I think once I'm done with the APG article we're pretty much ready to
publish.

Valorie

PS: I think some of our pages should have the little row of RSS,
Delicious, Reddit, FB, Twitter, etc. so that people can publicize
easily.
--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Last.fm, Facebook, Twitter, Identica, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez