LinuxTag booth - call for help

Kuba Serafinowski zizzfizzix at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 17:16:00 CET 2010

Hi dear Amarok community!

This year, as always, in Berlin will take place one of the biggest
open-source events, the LinuxTag, we were available there for a couple of
years now. This time however we need some help to appear in Berlin, as
coincident makes it impossible for some usual suspects to show up and
showcase Amarok at the booth. By now there is only me certain that I can
appear at LinuxTag, with one person pending though. So now, it would be
great to have 3-4 people there managing the booth, and spreading the word,
two might last, but the one I mentioned isn't sure yet if she will make it,
so the problem raises.

The only things you need is some English and preferably also German skills,
also of course motivation and will to show and spread news about Amarok.

If you're interested in helping us to appear at this year's LinuxTag in
Berlin please reply! :-)

Thanks, Kuba

PS it doesn't matter if you're a developer, active contributor, or just a
fascinated user, feel free to "apply" ;-)