The beginnings of the Handbook

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 11:40:16 CET 2010

I've completed a preliminary copy of the Quick-Start Guide to Amarok,
which I would like to polish enough to include as the Handbook until
we get a full Handbook completed.

Please comment, edit, add, subtract, etc:
https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0ATnjdQG6VS_4ZGZ0cnE2dHdfMzRmNW40NG1kdw&hl=en

I've incorporated some of Linda's text in there; thanks so much for
your work on this, Linda!

Tomorrow I'm going to install Amarok on an old laptop my son has put
OpenSuSE on. I figure I'll feel like a beginner, since I've never used
that distro. I hope that experience will give me a bit of insight as
to what our new users are encountering on first install.

Next up, after polishing -- an outline.

Valorie

--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Facebook, Twitter, Identi.ca, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez .