Ideas regarding screenshots

abhishek rane abhishekrane at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 12:25:22 CET 2010

Hey,
        I saw Valorie's mail today which addressed the need for more
rokymoters and screenshots too.I think it would be great to create a
Flikr/Picasa account for Amarok screenshots so that developers and
other rokymoters could pull those whenever they need them for writing
a.k.o articles and stuff.The account should allow every rokymotion
member and developer to post their own screenshots easily,which would
also give Amarok fans a sneak peek into the upcoming Amarok
version.Furthermore we could allow Amarok fans to submit their own
screenshots(to us) and we could upload them.
      Second idea is to aggregate all Amarok wallpapers and
artwork(splash screens etc) and upload them to a separate Flikr
account which could be the default photo stream for the photos
applet.This could also comprise the artwork submitted by fans(possible
amarok wallpaper/fan art competition).
      The flikr account would facilitate aggregation of all
screenshots like Amarok studios does for videos.Please reply with your
own ideas,so that we could make Amarok reach out to more people.

-Abhishek
http://abhitux.com