Amarok Insider -- let's write one!

Hugues Leclerc hugues.leclerc at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 12:35:41 CET 2010

Hi everybody, regarding this new amarok insider, i'll prefer see the power
of search box in a video demo rather than a bunch of screenshots.. Also, i
found myself a great improvement  of stability when using dynamic playlists.
Maybe we should explain how it works it and how to get significant results.
To highlight that developpers could show how they create their dynamic
playlists.

I'm moving to Canada within two months, for a minimum of one year, is there
some canadian buddies there ? Will be happy to meet you in Montreal  !

Have nice day  !