Amarok Insider -- let's write one!

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 12:17:12 CET 2010

The holidays killed my forward momentum on the Handbook, but in the
meantime, how about writing and publishing a new Amarok Insider? I
have the beginnings of some ideas at
https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0ATnjdQG6VS_4ZGZ0cnE2dHdfMzJkeGY1Y3Bkdw&hl=en

I'm CCing the developers because I would like your ideas about any
articles or subjects we should include. Also, I think it would be fun
to have a developer interview each issue. I can't promise an issue a
month; once a quarter seems more realistic. That would be about every
other release.

If you are in that doc editing and see a mistake in my writing, please
feel free to correct, clarify, or add. Ping me if you have any
difficulties accessing the doc.

It would be nice to get this out soon after 2.3 release.

All the best,

Valorie

--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Facebook, Twitter, Identi.ca, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez .