Done editing for the night

pete daniels pete at guerrillatechsupport.com
Mon Aug 16 15:09:43 CEST 2010

On Monday, August 16, 2010 04:35:22 am Valorie Zimmerman wrote:
> Please only edit one section at a time. If you edit the entire page,
> you will disallow the edits of all the other people working at the
> time.

Ooh, good to know. Sorry if I was inadvertently locking anyone out last night.

> Also, it's good to come into #rokymotion and coordinate with other editors.

Last night I got screenshots up through the end of section 3 (sorry it's going
so slow, I'm kind of getting a refresher on wiki syntax as I go). I'll start
working on playlists tonight. I'll check in on the channel when I get home
from work and say hi.

But first another Monday has reared its ugly head, and I need to go deal with
that. Have a good day, y'all.

-pete