Editing right now....

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 05:06:29 CEST 2010

http://userbase.kde.org/Amarok/QuickStartGuide

Mamarok has helped us a great deal by cutting out a lot of the crap
left by Gdocs. I'm determined we will no longer use Gdocs to develop
the Handbook, and I'd prefer not to use it for the Amarok Insider
either. The moves are too traumatic.

A couple of quick concerns -- the first screenshot in Starting Amarok
has the LikeBack icons. We need an Likeback-less screenie, since most
first-timers will not be compiling from GIT.

In the section Default layout of the Amarok window, the screenshot has
the moodbar. This is not default, so we need another.

In the CD rip section, File:AmarokripCD.png is missing.

The icons in the Amarok Home folder images are all missing. Actually,
too many images are missing to list them all -- if you have
contributed an image in Gdocs, please check that it now exists in our
new home. If it does not, please upload and link it.

Valorie

--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Facebook, Twitter, Identi.ca, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez .