Planning for the Multimedia Sprint in May 2010

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Fri Nov 13 13:04:08 CET 2009

Hi all,

The Amarok team would like to organize a Multimedia sprint in
Switzerland next year and gather all people involved in KDE Multimedia
applications for that sprint.

Since we know the house in Randa will be available in May, we need to
find the exact week.

I prepared a Doodle to find a suitable weekend, the proposed dates are

13.- 18.5 2010
20. - 25.5.2010:

http://www.doodle.com/7dahwb5ssndrwaxz

Please fill in your preferences, so we can make a definite reservation
ASAP. We already checked, there are no major FOSS events we know of at
these dates, but of course any information about some we might have
missed are welcome.

Mario Fux, Mark Kretschmann and I will be organizing this event, any
further help, especially from local KDE folks, would be very welcome
:)