Banners

Tyson Key tyson.key at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 17:51:10 CET 2009

Hi Lydia. I was just thinking, couldn't you set up Gallery2, and the Gallery
module for Drupal? It's possible to integrate them fairly well through that
(the gallery is framed or hammered into a Drupal-style page if I remember
correctly, and SIngle Sign-On/unified accounts functionality is available).

Tyson.

Fight Internet Censorship! http://www.eff.org