Banners

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Fri Mar 6 16:25:09 CET 2009

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 10:04, Pierre-Luc Auclair
> I was just looking at Lydia's todo list and just remembered I had promised her
> some banners, so here they are. I made them in EN and FR, that's the only
> languages I understand except for some basic Dutch, but not enough to write
> it.
>
> If you would like some more versions or have ideas that you would like to see,
> ask me, I'll be glad to some more versions.
>
> http://www.velourbain.qc.ca/amarok/amarok-banners-2009-03-06.tar.gz
>
> Everyone have a nice day,
>
> Pierre-Luc

Ok just had a look at them. Very nice. Thanks Pierre.
For those who aren't in the loop: I am trying to set up a spread
Amarok page with pretty banners, buttons, pictures, wallpapers, link
to the shirt shop and similar stuff that people can use to show off
Amarok on their website, PC and so on.

Now the question is: How do we best do this? I can set up a page in
our Drupal system and add images and stuff as they arrive by hand with
html. But that is a lot of work. Is there any easier/nicer way of
doing this that is available to us? Some Drupal module maybe?

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher