Not yet implemented features in Amarok 2

Sven Krohlas sven at asbest-online.de
Mon Sep 29 10:06:03 CEST 2008

Hi,

as Amarok 2 is in feature freeze here is something very important
from the promotional side to do: we need documentation about missing
features from Amarok 2, compared to Amarok 1.4.10.

It would really suck having users complain about missing stuff after
the release, so let's be open, show them what is missing, why it is
missing and maybe even when to expect it back. This way they will
understand the decision to release without that feature they miss and
will know when to upgrade.

Most importantly: they won't be frustrated after realizing that something
(for them) very important is missing from the release, as they can look
that up before.

I started a list at:
  http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Not_yet_implemented_features_in_Amarok_2

Currently it only contains the stuff that came to my mind spontaneously.

cu
--
http://krohlas.de/blog/?eid=76