MySQL Embedded wiki page

Seb Ruiz ruiz at kde.org
Mon Sep 29 04:54:22 CEST 2008

Hi Folks,
In order to deliver the best experience for the user when we release
Amarok 2 beta2, we have pushed the release date until we can provide
appropriate packages and sufficient documentation for users of Amarok
with MySQL embedded.

I would be grateful to anybody that could lend a minute or two in
building up our wiki page with installation and usage information with
mysqle. Topics which would be helpful include:
 - Distribution packages to install
 - Specific build instructions for different distributions/architectures
 - Pitfalls, work arounds etc
 - Links to other useful resources

http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Development/MySQL_Embedded

Many thanks,