Amarok 2.0 beta 3 announcement

Sven Krohlas sven at asbest-online.de
Mon Oct 27 17:07:35 CET 2008

Hi,

> hmmm... I just got a link to a google docs page that I wrote some
> stuff on before reading the message about the wiki page, so I assumed
> that all the usual suspects had been invited...

Not me, the first time I heard about that Doc was in this thread.

That's the problem I'm talking about: Google Docs is for closed
user groups. But we are an open project with very high fluctuation
regarding participating people. And you have to invite all of them.

We had that when Nightrose was away. Sebr wrote an announcement for
the dot, markey did so, too. Both were submitted. This can only happen
when we are not open enough.

The Wiki has an recent changes RSS feed. So everyone who might want
to contribute can see when we start something. And everyone sees what
work has already been done, what changes have been made.

cu
--
Darkerradio Free Music Charts:
http://www.darkerradio.com/news/free-music-charts-oktober-2008/