Amarok Wiki translation

Gwen Coffy gwen.coffy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 20:02:51 CET 2008

Hi,

My name is Gwenaël (Gwen) Coffy.
I'm a french GNU/Linux aficionado. Hum, well, i like mac osx too, but
that's not the point...

I'd love to contribute to the effort of providing access to the best
computer music player in the world to people who cannot understand
neither english nor Deutsch nor Italian.

So i would be glad to help translating the wiki or the news to my
native language: french.
I really don't know if you guys at Amarok are planning to do this, but
in case not, my contribution could be a start.
I could also help translating the app itself but as i could
understand, there are plenty of contributors for this task already. Am
i right ? So i'd focus on the task best serving the community...

Please consider this as a serious and disinterested offer.

Cheers.

Gwen