artwork meeting for Amarok 2

Lydia Pintscher lydia.pintscher at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 22:51:51 CET 2008

Heya fellow Rokers,

to ensure that Amarok 2 will get a consistent and nice looking appeal
I would like to ask everyone who wants to work on this to join us on
Monday, January 28 at 16:00 UTC in #amarok-meeting to talk about
artwork for Amarok 2 with pinheiro of Oxygen fame and the Amarok
artists. For your timezone see http://tinyurl.com/24zmne.

What needs to be discussed:
- How can the Oxygen team help us?
- What needs to be done?
- What can and needs to be done by our own artists?

Please add your ideas and missing svgs to the wiki at
http://rokymotion.pwsp.net/wiki/Artwork_Needed_For_Amarok_2.0.

Since this is a complicated topic I ask you to please be open to new
ideas when joining the meeting and to only join if you can say you
are.

Cheers
Lydia

--