FOSDEM, name tags

Harald Sitter sitter.harald at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 14:34:41 CET 2008

I also want to give my opinion. YAY \o/

Name tags are important, not that important when interacting with our
target user group, but still important and of course always nice to
have.

* As for the recreation for every event: pure waste of ressoure
* As for the reminder: +1
* As for the unprintability: there is a thing called _preperation_ ...
in this very annoying but necessary process of gathering stuff, it is
very possible to ask some fellow Amarok or KDE or $DISTRO participant
to print the tag, considering there are mostly > 5 from Amarok and KDE
it should be easily possible to find someone willing to do that
* As for the forgetting: there is a thing called _preperation_ ... in
this very annoying but necessary process of gathering stuff, it is
very possible to create a checklist, if one still forgets it, we might
have to doubt his accountability

Also I was thinking about creating much better looking tags a while
back, possibly steel or something. In order to get this ever going it
is necessary to have people not loose, forget or burn their name
tags... so, far, far away future.