FOSDEM, name tags

Lydia Pintscher lydia.pintscher at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 21:36:42 CET 2008

I think having a list with stuff we always need is more useful. And if
I remember correctly Sven already started one.
I am going to remind people before events to check this list.

Is that ok? Cause I think having to print this stuff (not everyone has
a color printer) and buy the plastic thingys for every event is not
something we should aim for.

Cheers
Lydia

--