Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

abhishek rane abhishekrane at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 07:08:50 CET 2008

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 2:44 AM, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:

> Heya everyone :)
>
> I think it is time for some serious celebration and grouphugging for
> what we all achieved during the last year together ;-)  I think we all
> can be very proud of that. So get yourself a beer or even better some
> champagne and drink a glass on Amarok.
> Some tough decisions have to be made next year but I am sure together
> we will get trough all of this just as we did before. Great
> opportunities we worked so hard for during the last years are finally
> becoming reality. I hope you are spending this time with people you
> love and care about. 2009 is knocking at the door. Let's celebrate and
> make it a rocking year for everyone of us and Amarok :)
>
> Cheers and *hug*
> Lydia
>

> http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/01/08/funny-pictures-plz-bring-katnip-take-dog/
> :P
>
> --
> Lydia Pintscher
> Amarok community manager
> kde.org - amarok.kde.org - kubuntu.org
> claimid.com/nightrose

Really 2008 was a great year for the amarok team.The developers did an
amazing job  by making  an exceptional product.I'm sure 2009 will be  more
 eventful and great as compared to 2008 for the Amarokers because Amarok2
was just the 'start' .A long way ahead ! Merry Christmas and a Happy New
Year to everyone ! Enjoy and keep Amaroking ! :-)
--
www.abhishekrane.com