Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sun Dec 21 22:14:15 CET 2008

Heya everyone :)

I think it is time for some serious celebration and grouphugging for
what we all achieved during the last year together ;-)  I think we all
can be very proud of that. So get yourself a beer or even better some
champagne and drink a glass on Amarok.
Some tough decisions have to be made next year but I am sure together
we will get trough all of this just as we did before. Great
opportunities we worked so hard for during the last years are finally
becoming reality. I hope you are spending this time with people you
love and care about. 2009 is knocking at the door. Let's celebrate and
make it a rocking year for everyone of us and Amarok :)

Cheers and *hug*
Lydia

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/01/08/funny-pictures-plz-bring-katnip-take-dog/
:P