Promotion Page

Lydia Pintscher lydia.pintscher at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 21:45:11 CEST 2008

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 18:54, Daniel Ziltener <dziltener at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I want to create an interactive promotion page for Amarok 2 containing
> Infos,
> Features, Screenshots, Links and the Download.
> I want to do this because Amarok 2 will be released for Linux, Windows and
> MacOS. With the release on Windows there are a huge number of new potential
> users, and I want to help you promoting the software.
> I'll create this page this fall and I'll try to release it at the same time
> as Amarok 2.
> So it would be great if you could support me with graphics used in the new
> Amarok 2 (or can I download them somewhere?) and, later, of course with some
> other things.
> The page won't be a replacement for any other page, including this one. It
> will be an extension for end-users which want to inform themselves about the
> new player.
>
> zilti

Hi Daniel,

this sounds like a great idea.
However I would rather see you help us by contributing directly to our
promo team. We are currently a little short on people to help with
that so it would be very much appreciated. We can use every help with
promoting Amarok 2 and a uniform campaign would be a lot better than a
few half done attempts.

I am away visiting family until Wednesday. After that we can meet on
IRC and talk about it. Or we can do it via email.

What do you think?

Cheers
Lydia

--