OpenExpo Switzerland, Lodging

Carlos Diener carlos at diener.li
Sat Aug 23 11:26:52 CEST 2008

Dear rokymoters,

On 24./25. September 2008 there will be the next OpenExpo in Zurich. We
organized a low priced but good lodging for all OSS people. From 23. to
28.September it will be possible to stay by us and every night costs about 6€
per person. There is also enough space for nightly hacking sessions and we'll
look for a suitable internet connection. It's a nice place and we think we'll
have a very good time together there.

Some Informations about the house:
Sleeping places: 48 (4 rooms)
2 big living rooms, one with sofas
_big_ kitchen, barbeque place
next to the forest, but 100m to the next bus stop
the city (pubs/bars) are reachable per feet (10min) or with the bus
the exhibition is also reachable per feet (15min) or bus

Would be really cool to have some rokymoters here!

Best regards
Carlos / emonkey