Feature documentarion - was: Re: Todo questions

Rodrigo Marques oritemis.frc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 17:22:42 CET 2007

Harald,

How is the process of decision, between the devs, of what features will, or
will not, being included into a release? There is certain level of
formality? I mean, they decide that into a wiki, forum, or something? How
they organize the work load? How they analyze suggestion of new features,
for example, and decide if that will, or not, be included in next release?

Thanks a lot,
Rodrigo Marques.