Todo questions - was Re: New collaborator presentation

Lydia Pintscher lydia.pintscher at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 16:40:23 CET 2007

On Tue November 13 2007 14:28:11 Rodrigo Marques wrote:
> Hello Lydia,
>
> I am glad to hear your welcome.
>
> I get contact with the todo. And some points called my attention:
>
> Found raise - In the recent past companies, distributions or users are more
> likely to contribute for found raise? What actions were already taken to
> get in touch with them?

We just had our fundraiser (Roktober - see amarok.kde.org). but we still need
money for the release party for example.
Generally we have a fundraiser every year in October that is very successful.

> Artists - apparently there are lot of tasks are needed of artists and few
> of them available, I am right?

That is right and a problem. ;-)

> I don't get it yet about radio, but I will read more to understand. ;)

See radioamarok.com

> There are feature documentation for 2.0 version? My experience says me that
> some too hard to code features are postponed sometimes, but without proper
> documentation some of this features are lost. With proper features
> documentation we could plan further releases (as Mozilla does, for
> example). I don't know if this is already done or not, then is a question.

I don´t know what is done here currently besides Harald´s list in the wiki
where we are collecting features that need to be done before we can release.
Maybe someone else can say more about that.

> Again, thank you for the hot welcome! I will be in touch in the mailinglist
> and ircchanel ASAP.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Rodrigo Marques.

Cheers