Todo questions - was Re: New collaborator presentation

Rodrigo Marques oritemis.frc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 14:28:11 CET 2007

Hello Lydia,

I am glad to hear your welcome.

I get contact with the todo. And some points called my attention:

Found raise - In the recent past companies, distributions or users are more
likely to contribute for found raise? What actions were already taken to get
in touch with them?

Artists - apparently there are lot of tasks are needed of artists and few of
them available, I am right?

I don't get it yet about radio, but I will read more to understand. ;)

There are feature documentation for 2.0 version? My experience says me that
some too hard to code features are postponed sometimes, but without proper
documentation some of this features are lost. With proper features
documentation we could plan further releases (as Mozilla does, for example).
I don't know if this is already done or not, then is a question.

Again, thank you for the hot welcome! I will be in touch in the mailinglist
and ircchanel ASAP.

Best regards,

Rodrigo Marques.

Always nice to see new faces.

You can find our current todo list here: http://tinyurl.com/3676sf
If you see something you might be interested in just tell us. (We will of
course help whenever needed)
Other tasks come up in our IRC channel so hang out there if you have time
and
get to know the crazy bunch and spent some time with us ;-)

WRT what Rokymotion is doing: basically everything that is not coding. So
wether you are interested in bug triaging, documentation, work on
conferences
or writing press releases and other promotion, you basically will find it
all
here.
The other subteams of Amarok are Development and Radio Amarok.

WRT state of the project: everyone is working to get Amarok 2 ready for
release.

Again welcome and cheers
Lydia