Amarok Quality Assurance

Lydia Pintscher lydia.pintscher at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 15:53:20 CET 2007

On Dec 15, 2007 11:25 AM, Dean Colak wrote:
> Good Morning,
>
> I was wondering how I would get started on helping the Amarok team
> with quality assurance?
>
> Dean Colak

Hello Dean,

there is always a lot to do depending on what you want to do.
You could help with testing, writing a doc detailing what to test for
other betatesters, do bug triage and so on and so on. Just tell us
what you would love to do :)

You might want to step by on IRC in the channels #amarok or
#rokymotion on freenode to talk about it with me or someone else in
the team.

Cheers
Lydia

--