"Evolution of Amarok" Timeline/Slideshow

Harald Sitter harald at getamarok.com
Wed Aug 1 20:39:28 CEST 2007

Ok....

Once one got Debian Sarge running it's pretty easy to compile... only 0.5 is
giving me a headache, it's now compiling but crashing on startup ;-)

Version 0.6 up to 0.8 work quite well though.

http://aplg.kollide.net/images/retro/

Now some thoughts I cam across:
* We should probably write down a list to define which features to show in
which version. One could say: a screenplay.

* Either do it in general that way, or do a special screenshot set, just with
windows alligned 100% identically. Then put them in a row and form a movie,
some kind of real evolution. Guess that would look kinda cool.

--
Harald Sitter
Amarok team        Rokymotion division     Mail: harald at getamarok.com
amarok.kde.org     Good news everyone!     Jabber: apachelogger at kdetalk.net