AWN - Amarok Weekly News

Ljubomir Simin ljubomir.simin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 11:42:43 CET 2006

Hi devs and rokymoters!

I'm the one behind Amarok SVN Preview [1], a news site about upcoming (in that
time) 1.4 release. I have a will to create Amarok weelky newsletter, in
spirit of Wine Weekly News [2]. Well, maybe not weekly but monthly, or
something like that. Even WWN doesn't come up regularely. Anyway, I feel a
great need to tell people around the globe about exciting Amarok development
and happenings onboard. I would base my newsletter on the content of Amarok
mailinglist, since I'm not an irc guy, and it's easier to digg for info in
KMail :). I invite everybody to fill the newsletter with irc happenings :)

So, what do you think about the idea?

[1] http://rokymotion.pwsp.net/promowiki/index.php/SVN_preview
[2] http://www.winehq.org/?issue=back

--