Live CD Winners

Landy DeField landy at revelinux.com
Fri Nov 10 22:13:50 CET 2006

And the winners are

First place
http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=45040
Second Place*
*http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=44981
Third place
**http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=44729

We are going to be taking elements from each of the submissions and
combining fusing them together to create a unified look for the final
artwork for the Live CD. We will also be using what will be considered
standardized artwork for the Live Logo. You can get involved by going
here. http://amarok.kde.org/forum/index.php/board,20.0.html

I have sent out an invitation to each of these artists to join the
Amarok artwork team and work collaboratively to finish all of the
artwork together. They should be joining this list and uploading their
.svg files soon. We will then be deciding on a date to work together and
wrap it all up. Anybody is welcome to take part even if you are not an
artists and would like to offer suggestions. Stay tuned more to come....

land0