LiveCD

Samuel Baldwin shardz4217 at gmail.com
Mon May 22 02:57:20 CEST 2006

Well, we have our work cut out for us.

1. isolinux boot screen
2. bootsplash
3. kde splash
4. wallpaper
5. kde logout

I have some ideas, such as using Konqui (or however you spell it, it's the
KDE... green thing) holding the amaroK wolf that is seen on the roKymotion
wiki.

For wallpaper, those 1.4.1 release pic ideas I came out with, those are at
3000x2000 or something very large and would make great background pictures
(in fact, I am using them right now). They would, of course, be re-sized.

KDE splash, same thing with Konqui, although I'm not sure if we should be
using it twice. Lets see what we can cook up.

isolinux boot screen and bootsplash, I'm not sure. Something with Tux the
Penguin sounds good. I'll see if I can't whip together something with
Konqui, the Wolf, and Tux all in one.

I'm gonna track down and download the old liveCD to see what we had last
time and to get a feel for the dimensions and yadda yadda yadda.

Hope we do good :)

--
Samuel (shardz)

300GB Hardrive from Newegg.com: $115