Artist Team - Back In Action

Christie Harris dangle.baby at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 02:43:41 CEST 2006

Probably the first thing you should do is get Amarok installed from svn. If
you try and design artwork based off 1.4.0a you'll be constantly behind the
8-ball, as a lot has changed in a very short time.

Those icons are nice enough, but they don't match the current look in terms of
colour etc.

This will also give you more idea about the context browser.

Christie