Artist Team - Back In Action

Samuel Baldwin shardz4217 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 01:43:22 CEST 2006

In Tools > Statistics > Newest Items, the clock icon looks like crap. So,
for our convenience, I remade a similar looking icon, except this one looks
much better. (Again, for our convenience, I attached the svg).

I'll get to work on that context browser theme. I'll just do whatever, draw
out whole layout ideas, color/look themes, buttons, font, whatever comes to
mind. Someone (Sven I think) told me two columns would be nice, so I'll look
into that. Just not entirely sure how we'll do that...)

Live Long and Prosper,
--
Samuel (shardz)

Registered Linux User #410639