Fwd: lo' there lads!

Christie Harris dangle.baby at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 23:07:57 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 14 June 2006 18:44, Nimrod Gutman wrote:

Guti, is their music free releases of commercial music, or music released
under Creative Commons, do you know?

(I've cleaned it up a bit)

Christie

 Subject: lo' there lads!
 Date: Wednesday 14 June 2006 12:11
 From: Nimrod Gutman <nimrod.gutman at gmail.com>
 To: astroglides at hotmail.com

 Hey astrogliders, sup?
 I wanted to ask you something, recently I saw that you have a lot of songs
for free download over at your site and I wondered something;
I'm a developer / promoter for a music player called Amarok for the linux
operating system (http://amarok.kde.org), right now we are working on a
project called "Amarok LiveCD 1.4" (you can check the old livecd over at
http://www.amaroklive.com).

 The intention of the project is to create a CD with a pre-installed linux
distribution bundled with the Amarok player and a lot of Creative Commons
music. We  are currently looking for artists willing to give us permission to
put some of their songs in the livecd, I think your music will hit the spot
as there it's quite different to the music we've included in the past, and we
want to give the user the widest music exposure we can provide.

 So I'm looking forward for your reply!,

 p.s.
 send a hi to jonathan and alanya from guti and dasi when you can ;).
 thanks!
 --
 Nimrod "Guti" Gutman.
 http://theguti.com