Fwd: lo' there lads!

Nimrod Gutman nimrod.gutman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 11:14:56 CEST 2006

Can someone please check the correctness of this mail and approve it?
My english isn't that good :)

btw you should really listen to some of The Astroglides songs, they're a sweet
surf-core band from israel (I personally been to some of their gigs and one
of their band-members is the brother of my friend).

you can fetch the available songs to download over at
http://www.theastroglides.com/songs.html