the image issue & the news issue

Jocke Andersson ajocke at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 22:11:32 CEST 2006

On Saturday August 5 2006 21:31, Harald Sitter wrote:
> We _have to_ use images to clearly show a link to get the download. Latest
> 1.4.2-beta1 got such a very big download button. And as of now >1000 clicks
> have been watched on it. 1.4.1 (which is considerable stable version) got
> no more than 500 with it's link in the news it self.
Well, I think it might be better to give the image either a title attribute
(mouse-over text) or a "subtitle", it wasn't obvious to me that it was a
download link...

Anyway. I'm sorry I've been quite inactive during the summer, but I've had too
much fun to do. I'll start at the university in twoo weeks and then I'll
probably be more active. You see, I always do the thing that seems to be the
funniest... During school, schoolwork is boring and promotion is fun. ;) I
have done some coding during the summer, too... Not very much for Amarok,
though... We'll see how things proceed... If I find myself too busy for
promotion work, I'll resign from roKymotion, but right now, I feel like it's
time to do more...

//Firetech