Code contributions - what's the process?

Pedro de Carvalho Gomes pedrogomes81 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 09:37:20 GMT 2020

Hi Tuomas,

Dan is sort of correct in his reply. The development has been very slow
the last years. As you may see, it has been 2.5 years since the last
release. About one year ago I have started to send contributions, to try
to help Amarok to get going. It's in my plans to release a new alpha
version this December still.

If you want to contribute, I'd be glad to review your merge requests.
Also, I'd ask you to do the same with mine. In theory, that's a part of
the process. We should always having someone reviewing our changes
before merging. But given the current scenario, I also think it's fair
to push the changes yourself without someone's approval after a week.

Cheers,

Pedro