If I don't get some help setting up an IDE that can debug Amarok soon I may just move on

Dan Meltzer parallelgrapefruit at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 03:01:22 UTC 2016

Well--yes.  To be brutally honest, amaroK Development is pretty much dead.
I told you this in irc about a week ago.  The neat thing about open source
software is that it's still available for people to update/maintain as they
wish, but a quick look at the git log should have made it clear that not
much has happened for a few years.  So it goes.