Fwd: Please participate in the KDE Mission survey if you haven't yet

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Thu Jun 30 18:40:09 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 1:43 PM, Thomas Pfeiffer
<thomas.pfeiffer at kde.org> wrote:
> On 30.06.2016 13:26, Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
>>
>> Forwarding where this belongs. Surprised you didn't know that, Thomas ...
>>
>> For the record: amarok at kde.org is the user support ML
>

> Ah yes, right, sorry, I even once was on amarok-devel.
> The reason why I sent to amarok is that I just went through the list on
> https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/ and for some reason, for Amarok there
> is only Akademy-br, Amarok, Amarok-bugs-dist and Amarok-private, of which
> amarok sounded like the most fitting one.
> Maybe you should add amarok-devel there?

We decided against that years ago, because the devel list was flooded
by support requests from users. All developers know the list, it can
be found easily on our community wiki pages and we invite all new
contributors to it automatically. So there is no real reason to
disclose the list. The same is valid for the IRC channel, btw

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org