Log files

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Sat Feb 13 13:56:37 UTC 2016

Hm, apparently somebody erased this mail from the moderation queue
while it is perfectly legit:

From: Bernd Wechner <bwechner at yahoo.com>
To: amarok-devel at kde.org
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 13:11:25 +1100
Subject: Log files
When I start Amarok I get a number of failed connection messages in
the bottom right corner pop up. Not particularly well rendered nor
easy to use as they pop up and go away. Can I see these messages in a
log file anywhere as they identify sites it's trying to connect to,
perhaps scripts I have, and I'd like to be abvle to read the error at
leisure and test the connection. Alas look as I might I have failed to
find an Amarok log file.

Regards,

Bernd.

http://www.fsfe.org